Saturday, September 3, 2016

A Week in Blurr

I (Kayo) had a very busy week. 10 delegates from the sister city in Japan were visiting, so I helped with translation for their morning activities plus my normal job Monday through Thursday. Yesterday I got to join their all day bus trip to Pictured Rock National Park and a cruise, which was a nice reward for my small contribution as an interpreter. The weather stayed very nice, and all delegates were wonderful. My mission is complete.
This morning it was really nice to go fishing to enjoy the quietness, though I know I made enough noise on the stream.
No fish! We could feel the breeze switching its directions as we proceeded the stream. Fish don't like the change of weather. It was a gorgeous morning in the woods nonetheless, and Joe enjoyed his last cigar.

No comments:

Post a Comment