Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Good Day Fishing, Finally!

Good evening to everyone. It was Tuesday, my day off. We planned on going back to Apple Creek after Joe came home from work. So I got our ramen noodle & pot sticker dinner all ready by the time Joe got home. We slurped our dinner, then left for the stream.
It was a gorgeous sunny autumn day, quite a contrast to Sunday. At first Joe was being teased by a few large salmon, not being able to hook one. There, a fish was hooked on the end of my fishing line! A surprise. It was a very nice 15" brown trout. Thank you, Fish God!
After a bit of trying, Joe caught an 18" Coho salmon. Fish vs. Joe. Joe won today!
I just wanted to show how big my fish was, compared to my hand. Can't wait to taste them tomorrow... yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment