Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mmm... Pot Stickers!

Most always my mom and I talk about food when I call home. What we've had and what we are cooking. Last time I talked to her, she was making pot stickers, which made me want some myself. So yesterday was my pot sticker making day. Joe was very happy about that, too. He loves pot stickers.
On the side we had stir fried veggies, shrimp fried rice, and egg drop soup.
I also froze some pot stickers for later. It always feels safe to have extra ones ready to be pan-fried whenever we have a craving. A very good thing.

P.S. To our friends in Hawaii: We seriously believe you have a perfect weather for grilling now, or even all year!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's true. You could grill or swim all year around if you wanted to. But, we always feel like we have our seasons here even in Hawaii. When it starts getting really hot like its been the past couple days we feel like yeah summer is coming!

    ReplyDelete