Sunday, November 13, 2011

For the Opened Bottle of Sake

Tonight I made salmon & avocado rolls for dinner with that opened bottle of cloudy "nigori" sake from the other day. My sushi rice turned out very good, so I was quite happy. I went out and about with Joe this afternoon taking care of the last small business matters before the deer season opening day Tuesday, and didn't have anything else planned for menu.... I had a head of napa cabbage. On the side I made kimchi slaw and kimchi flavored fried pork belly. Don't ask. It sort of just happened.
P.S. We did not finish the bottle, really, though it would've been very easy if we tried.

1 comment:

  1. I always want to try making rolls but I'm soooo lazy. haha Is that a tea pot (the orange one) I see in the back? It's very cute! (Love your teacups too!)

    ReplyDelete