Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Paintings

The last several blog entries made you think this was actually a food blog.... We won't stop cooking or eating good food (in fact, Joe grilled his famous RIBS tonight for the first time this year!), but I felt the need for posting something, anything, other than food. Now that the winter starts melting, slowly but surely, and it's time for me to share my new artwork from the long winter with galleries.... This past month really got me up and painting on canvases!! Right, only two pieces... but a good start.
Especially if I can continue painting between my consistent work schedules, and still cooking. I can't say I'd gotten hang of it, but gotten better.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pieces Kayo-chan! For some reason, they make me feel homesick. I hope someday I can buy a piece like this from you and hang it in our house so I can dream of being in the U.P. again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I thought the first piece was a real picture! Great job! I wish one day soon I can come and see those pieces in person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for very kind comments. And of course, we miss you, too.

    ReplyDelete