Friday, May 7, 2010

Four Years...

... and 3 days, and it's snowing outside. Our weather guy was right this time. If he's really right, we are expecting 3-5 (No! they increased to 7-10) inches of accumulation by tomorrow morning. Great. We get to drive 4 hours to drop off my artwork for an exhibit below the bridge tomorrow.
On this 5th we went out to Sai Uwa Thai Bistro for our 4 year anniversary. I almost DIED with heat from my dish. Our authentic chef, actually from Thailand, cooks jalapenos like we would sweet bell peppers. He told us kids in Thailand grow up eating hot peppers like that. Amazing! Meanwhile, Joe just enjoyed his noodle dish, watching me with burning red fat lips.

For dessert I made a tiny cheesecake with a hint of caramel. Yum.
And tonight we're having a bit of Mexican to make up for Cinco de Mayo. Pork enchilada, black beans, fresh guacamole, and what's miraculously left of the caramel cheesecake for dessert.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary guys!! Has it really been 4 years already?! I can't believe it...how time flies!

    Hey, we both celebrated Cinco de Mayo a day late this year. I tried to make steak tacos (did you see on my "A hui hou!" blog?) I thought of you Kayo as I made our tacos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 4 yrs already since we were down there attending you guys' wedding! time really really flies....

    ReplyDelete