Sunday, November 15, 2009

Opening Day of Deer Season

It is the first day of deer season. Joe was up at 5 a.m. and out the door by 5:40, I think.... He won't be home till dark, probably after 6. It's also my day off, yet I couldn't sleep in, thinking all the things I wanted to do today. Mainly cleaning and organizing around the house. Here's a picture of what I've already done this morning. Look! I have a clear desk top AND a clear work table surface! I had to take this picture and post PRONTO, because I wasn't sure how long my studio will stay this way. Oh, and the wall to cover the sewer pipe is up again. Joe fought a little (only a little) and got everything back in place last night. Now I just need to touch up a little with paint.
Well, enough break and blog. Back to my day, on this sunny Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Kayo-chan, your studio looks great! We had a big house cleaning this weekend too. Good to have guests over once in a while. Gives you motivation. hehe

    ReplyDelete