Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy 5th, Happy Autumn

It's my day off, and it's the 5th. We're going out for dinner tonight celebrating our 3 and a half years!! So I have a whole day to myself, except for finishing up laundry. I think I'll wrap up my brother's birthday present and mail out. I'll probably walk to the post office, too. My thing on my day off is not to drive. Our town is pretty small, so most things are within a walking distance. And why not enjoy a walk when I can. Soon we'll be buried under snow.
When I was making those pumpkin leaves for Halloween, I also made these fall leaves. Maple and oak leaves. Because I wanted to put out these mini pumpkin salt/pepper shakers as decorations, but I didn't have anything to put on. Ta-daaa.... Happy Autumn (though it's really winter for us)!

2 comments: