Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kayo Loose in Chicago

Day Two: I took a Blue Line downtown today to just explore on foot. For a starter I got a free one-way train ride! Don't ask me how. Anyway when I got off the train, I came across this very urban farmers market. To someone from a not so big city, this was quite amazing.I kept on walking and strolled through Millennium Park. At noon there was a free jazz concert, so I took a seat and relaxed.
And here's me in front of the huge "bean" sculpture. A highlight of the day, next to the big art supply store on State.
Joe slept a lot better last night. Still he had a long, intense day at school, PLUS homework! Poor thing. For dinner we tried Potbelly sandwiches. They were very good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good you found the art store! I was going to suggest that! :-) Mmm Potbelly sandwiches, they're so good, I miss theeemm!

    ReplyDelete