Friday, August 28, 2009

Check-Out Time

Day Four: Yesterday I stayed close to the hotel, finishing my book. Or once my book started making me cry!!, I had to stay close to my Kleenex. The weather was gray and wet at times, too.
But we ventured out to go to a cheap Asian restaurant Jess Cafe on Belmont and Austin for dinner. Very much home-cooking. Very good. The crazy thing was when we came back to the hotel with take-out glasses of fruity smoothie with tapioca, guys at the front desk were all curious. We were giving directions to these locals!
Day Five: Joe's currently in class, anxious to get out. After he passes his test and comes to pick me up, we'll celebrate with Cold Stone. Then we're heading north to see the Murphys in Green Bay. Meanwhile, I'm off to Starbucks with my second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment