Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reading and... Chopsticks!?

Last weekend I had to work... so there were no new adventures or discoveries. But on Fish Friday Joe did salmon on plank. Once again Joe mostly enjoyed grilling (or playing with fire) and watching me inhale fish like a Hoover! Other than that I was in the middle of reading a book "To Kill a Mockingbird." I had to finish it. Then Joe started to read "Angels & Demons" out loud to me. It's the prequal to "The Da Vinci Code" that Joe hasn't either read or seen on screen. I had enjoyed reading both books but hadn't wanted to see the movies. Maybe after Joe reads both books.

Tonight we had pork & shrimp stirfry for dinner. Joe wanted to practice his chopstick ability. It had been a while since he used them last. And now, he's goofing around with his chopsticks. Time to take them away from him.

2 comments:

  1. oh!!! the salmon looks good! Yeah, i like to play with the fire too ;)
    I read The Da Vinci Code in Japanese with in a day!! I need to get the prequal of that too from library.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to read Da Vinci Code in Japanese and couldn't understand it. So, I switched to reading it in English and actually enjoyed the book. But I'm too scared to watch it in a movie. haha Salmon looks awesome guys! Yumm!

    ReplyDelete