Wednesday, December 18, 2019

It's Cold Outside!

It has snowed on and off since last post, but nothing major. Under 6" at a time, mostly an inch or two. Still, the temperatures have stayed cold enough that our massive snow banks are staying impressive. When it's REALLY cold, like today's high temp was 7 degrees, a hearty venison stew dinner with homemade dumplings feels just right.
This month of December is disappearing fast. I managed to rush to print our holiday cards the other day... but ink is still drying! 
Asides from finishing up the greeting cards to be mailed out, I am all done with my holiday gift giving preparation. I am hoping to make some cookies, but today was my last day off before Christmas. I hope to survive the next 6 days of work. Oh Boy. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment