Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve

Sometime during my six-day stretch of work, I managed to bake a small batch of cookies. It just doesn't feel right with Christmas without making spritz cookies using my antique cookie press. I found out though I'm not much of a cookie decorator.
At last, I got everything I needed to complete at work done on this Christmas Eve, racing with time after a UPS drop off. So that's how an elf feels on every Christmas Eve! But within an hour of me getting off work, Joe had our special shrimp and steak dinner ready with a special bottle of wine. 
 It was also worth having whipped up homemade tiramisu yesterday morning as special dessert. Everything tasted so good that we didn't mind doing the dishes. Now it's time to sit and relax and watch "A Christmas Story." Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment