Monday, March 7, 2011

I Love Thai Food!

Nothing special really.... it's Monday, and it's slightly snowing. I had a day off and wondered what's for dinner. Recently I've been enjoying Thai cooking every chance I get. Tonight is no exception.
Menu: spring rolls, coconut curry with chicken and green beans, and rice
Another new thing is my orange tea pot. We just received a package of green tea from home (along with my coffee), so we got to try the new green tea with our dinner tonight. Oh yeah, and I've been pretty good about using our rice bowls, too.
Tomorrow night, however, we are going out to our favorite Cajun restaurant for Fat Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayo, I wanted to ask if your family was okay? Saw the news coverage of the quake in Japan and was concerned. Hope everyone is well, love the blog!
    -Craig

    ReplyDelete