Saturday, February 5, 2011

Joe's New TV

We finally joined the rest of the world with flat-screen TV's... not as we planned however. Two nights ago I decided to call my mom instead of watching something on Netflix. So Joe played his game on PS3 while I chatted away. Only moments after I said good-night to mom, all of a sudden our TV died. Completely.
After a short but intense research on flat-screen TV's online, we went TV shopping. I would have settled on a smaller TV... but Joe had to get this 46" Panasonic. Well, the price was right, and it does look impressive in our living room now. It's just so.... thin.

My only hope is for it to last us a long time.....

1 comment:

  1. Niiiiiiiiccccceeee! It will definitely make the movie watching and game playing experience more enjoyable I'm sure. :-) (We recently signed up for Netflix account too! Any recommended movies?)

    ReplyDelete