Saturday, December 12, 2009

Counting Down to Christmas

Snow definitely puts me into the Christmas mode. More so than the dates on the calendar. I'm finally getting around to print our greeting cards. This was actually my first time making any prints in my new studio. A snapshot of our Christmas tree with the ever growing pile of gifts... Joe's big family is the main cause.
I got Joe a much-needed tool chest this year. No surprise. We went to Sears to pick out and order a couple of weeks ago. Just today Joe got to bring it home.
Joe assembled it together in the dining room while I was cooking dinner tonight. It makes a nice stand for the poinsettia that we got for Joe's mom.

1 comment:

  1. Matt has one just like that too! Isn't it funny. PSPs, tool chests...sheesh boys. haha

    ReplyDelete