Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rug Shopping Gone Wild

Even though I work right next to Pier 1, I never go in (especially after we bought our house)... and here's the reason. On my day off we went window-shopping (right, just to look). We did very good just looking, except for the zebra striped jute rug. Perfect for our "wild" bathroom!!! And it was on clearance (rationalization).We didn't buy any other cool stuff that would have been perfect for our bathroom. But when we spotted this chilipepper rug in the corner of Yunkers, we had to get it for our kitchen. (Thank goodness it was on clearance too.)
See what happens when I take Kayo shopping. Now I'm really afraid to take her shopping. Taking her fishing is much cheaper.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, your house is looking really nice though! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wild rug!!! Good job shopping cheap, Kayo! lol

    ReplyDelete