Friday, July 24, 2020

A Keeper At Last!

It's going to be in the 90s this weekend, and yesterday  (my day off) was the last cool day of the upper 60s. So we went fishing after 5. The water was slightly high from the rain we had with thunderstorms. I actually took Joe's suggestions on the lures for the water condition. I finally caught a keeper trout that didn't get away!  It was a 15 1/4" brown (in the photo the fish is very much alive, as my awkward smile can tell). 
It was a very good evening fishing. We caught quite a few fish of all sizes and trout types. Better yet, I outfished Joe!! Maybe he was being nice to me.
We are planning to have plenty of beach time this weekend. TGIF to everyone!

P.S. Probably less beach time... thunder showers are now predicted all weekend :(

No comments:

Post a Comment