Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A thought on Patience

A week has passed since I started staying home... and we all need lots more patience. Speaking of patience makes me think of fishing. There's still a month before trout season, but Joe had to check out the mouth of the river for spring salmon and steelhead this weekend before the weather got wet and snowy. No fish. Joe lost 2 lures... and you know he will go back fishing again! Patience is tested. 
I needed a much more achievable goal and had a taste for homemade dumplings, so we had a gyoza party of two. 
Joe rolled out the wrappers while I filled and shaped.
Gathering a bunch of leftovers to go with our fresh dumplings, we had a nice spread of Asian flavors for dinner on Sunday. We need good and tasty fuel to get through for sure. Stay safe, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Those look so good - I wish I could dive into the picture to taste them! We are sorry to hear about your canceled trip - that really, really stinks. Hope your family is doing well, and that you all stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (didn't realize it wouldn't post my email... It's Bethany and Jonathan!)

    ReplyDelete