Thursday, July 21, 2016

Catch Up on July

July is flying by... even though we've been quiet on the blog, we were still fishing whenever we could. The above picture was Joe's catch from the 4th of July. The following weekend I caught an 11" brown, which became part of my brunch.
Since, the fish have gotten a lot more picky. I almost emptied my whole tackle box looking for a different lure to try fishing with, yet no bite. One thing stays true: Apple Creek is just as lovely as always.
On the side note, I'd been working on a logo project for our wonderful local treasure, Snowbound Books, now owned by our friend D. We used the store building as a base design, and this is where we ended up with. I enjoyed this creative ride, the fun and the challenge. It's good to get my creative juice going every once in a while....

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! Great to see you guys enjoying your summer. Good job on the logo too Kayo-chan!

    ReplyDelete