Friday, October 29, 2010

New Decor

This past weekend we took a trip to get a couch from the Murphy's. We had to borrow a pick-up truck, and while we were at it, we came back with some more stuff. Even though we got rained on most of the time, we had a very nice visit. Here we have some pictures to show our new decor.
The white couch in its new home. We took our sofa upstairs in the Japan room. This becomes a full-size bed, perfect for guests. No more blowing up an air bed.
One of a few other pieces we came home with. I'd been looking for a perfect little table in this small hallway, which gets very dark at night because there's no light. Now I can put a candle on the table.
Lastly, here's my new canvas of oil painting. The water (if you could tell what it is) is a bit of challenge for me....

1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE your paintings of the threes in the snow! Do you have any small sized paint of those?? I'd like to buy it! Anyway, the new couch looks so cute in your living room, and the red sofa in Japan room is calling my name!! lol

    ReplyDelete