Thursday, January 27, 2022

Surviving the Frigid January

It's been very cold outside, temperatures dipping down to 10 below zero... perfect weather for hibernation. 2 weeks ago both of us came down with Covid and stayed home for 5 days. Luckily it was more like a flu/head cold, except I lost my sense of smell for a few days. We felt well enough to go back to work on the 6th day. Now, for a little over a week, we are still taking it easy, but mostly back to normal. Well rested, and most definitely all caught up on the Mandalorian episodes! 
This weekend we enjoyed staying home and making pizza.
To complete our Italian theme, I made tiramisu for dessert. My best batch so far. Maybe next time we can share it with friends.
The cold and wintery weather continues... a couple of nights ago when I came home from work, my car said it was - 3. It was good to have a hearty meal of meatloaf and scalloped potatoes. Here's a toast to your health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment