Wednesday, November 25, 2020

No Deer, Yet

Joe has not seen a buck to shoot yet. It's not always fun being a responsible adult... Joe had to go back to work when his work called. This Sunday when the weather was just about to turn from warm to cold with some snow, which gave Joe a good feeling about seeing more deer, he had to come out of the woods. I was no lucky charm last Thursday either, though I got my annual deer blind nap. Apparently my snore got this little doe curious, and she eventually walked halfway towards the blind. Joe will get to hunt some more... so wish him luck.
My work has already been busy. I have unusual evening shifts here and there, so we have bento dinner sometimes. I'm hoping to survive this Black Friday weekend in this unpredictable Covid year. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment