Tuesday, May 21, 2013

P.S.

I (Kayo) just wanted to clarify that I am no mechanic. I attempted to reach for the AC/heater fan blower motor that was in the tight space the other day. But Joe pretty much did all the work anyway. Now I know why lots of mechanics own big trucks. They have more spaces to work in. I might be small enough to get into small spaces, but have NO muscle. Oh well. I hope you enjoyed the little video, though.  
P.P.S. Our red car now has a working blowing fan at all settings.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute guys, and such trust on Joe's part to let his wife fix the car. I don't think my husband would even let me close to the car. Haha

    Oh and I hear you will be having a special visitor this summer! Boy do I wish I could join you guys for some summer corn! :-)

    ReplyDelete