Sunday, February 3, 2013

Joe's Surprise Dinner

This was my working weekend. No Super Bowl party, either. Our dinner plans on my work days are usually homemade microwave meals. Joe just heats up leftovers and dish up and ready. Yesterday would have been another and the last day of chili for dinner. But Joe surprised me with grilled pork steak. It's been pretty cold, temps hovering around zero, so Joe hadn't done much grilling. He felt the need to grill. Lucky me.
Joe even thought about side dishes: his breakfast style hash for starch AND steamed broccoli. You have no idea how impressed I was that Joe included green veggie! I just added the red tomato for the color.
Needless to say (above pic), the pork was amazing. How I love anything grilled, especially pork! Love pork. Thanks, Joe, for a nice surprise dinner after a day of work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment