Thursday, December 20, 2012

Leg Lamp Cookies & Snow

Snow decided to fall in time for Christmas. And lots of it. I didn't like driving home from work tonight, even with my 4WD. Not a bit. I guess it was good that I had my two days off before the snow to get a lot of shopping and wrapping done.
Finally last night we baked our leg lamp cookies. Couldn't skip our tradition.
Well, the beer in the growler was the fuel for Joe's cookie making. Without it, there was no leg lamp cookies.
We finished frosting the cookies at 10:30. No time to clean the mess in the kitchen. We both agreed it's a good thing that we only do this once a year, and went to bed. 
Now, with the leg lamp cookies, we are ready for Christmas! Merry Christmas to everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Haaa, yup NoW it finally feels like Christmas that I've seen your leg lamp cookies Haara's! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw Matt says the leg lamp is "awesome". haha

    ReplyDelete