Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Homemade Kimchi

Finally I got around to make kimchi yesterday. My very first attempt. I will have to see how this batch turns out... in a few weeks!
And we picked up a new/ used hutch for our kitchen to hide miscellaneous stuff.
Joe's finger is healing pretty good. The stitches have been out. He got his x-ray images on disc today and printed a couple, so we are going to get them framed.
Lastly, but not least, my paternal grandma in Japan passed very peacefully. She was 92 and died of old age. Thanks to my parents and brother back home, she lived at home till the end, without any illness. Though Joe and I could only send our flowers, we were assured that she had a very nice funeral service.
Well, my kimchi brewing, our lives go on. Can't believe February is almost gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment